2. This week your president-elect has used twitter to divert attention from his extreme conflicts of interest, disgusting cabinet appointments, and just how bigly better his tax cut plan will be for the top 1% than the middle class or poor. While the twitter bullshit is like a train wreck that is hard to peel your eyes away from, do not be fooled. If you voted for him, make sure he delivers on whatever promises made you vote for him. If you voted for him and don't like something he's doing, make sure he knows about that too. There are a fuck of a lot of white supremacist appointments and so far every cabinet member he's nominated is anti-gay...so many Trump supporters say they are not about those things. If you are a supporter, if you do not want neo-nazis representing you and if you want gays to have rights, you need to speak up as constituents. This is the time every citizen needs to step up and ensure government is working as it should. Everyone needs to be vigilant, educated by proper sources, and speak out. If you do not know how the United States government works - how bills get through, how decisions are made, who makes laws, what branch can do what, why the branches exist as they do, what the Constitution says, etc; who to contact to voice your support or disapproval; what rights citizens have; what government can and cannot do...now is the time to learn. Use real sources.
3. I have opened this on my phone every day this week and laughed like a hyena.
5. The Affair. It's back, it's back, it's back! Good Lord everyone is a mess. I hate Noah but am intensely interested in everyone else and I'm intrigued by how they're jumping around time-wise. Do you watch?
7. We switched to Verizon Fios internet this week. I think MFD thought I was going to go for the cable package. Newp. Still holding strong sans cable at home. We have it at the shore because bitches on vacation need their cable!
8. I'm bored with all of my recipes. What have you been making/eating lately?