3. Dinner at Abe Fisher. FAIL. I had reservations for 9/26...we ended up staying at the shore. I also had reservations for 12/10, but MFD had second degree burns on his hands so I cancelled those.
4. Mutter Museum. FAIL. I totally forgot this was on here.
5. Take a cooking class.FAIL. I've been looking at Sur La Table but nothing has motivated me to spend the $50-80 yet.
6. Bake french bread. FAIL. No excuse offered.
7. College football game. FAIL. I had tickets to the Temple Game on 10/21 but gave mine away so I could go to the shore.
9. Purge and reorganize entire house, little by little. Carry through fall and over winter. IN PROGRESS. I'm doing it, little by little.
10. Try six new recipes: breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizer, dessert, freezable meal. HALF PASS HALF FAIL. Breakfast - breakfast casserole; lunch - , dinner - , appetizer - green chile chicken dip, dessert, freezable meal - I made a mexican quinoa casserole and froze it. It reheats well for lunches.
How did you do with your fall goals?