Skimmers, recommendations are in bold. Anything that's colored text is a clickable link. Aside from me, this month you get recs from Emily at Martinis & Bikinis and Nicole at Nicole Marica. Both of these ladies are on my daily reads list, I hope you follow them all the ways! Links to their blogs and social media accounts are beneath their photos.
Follow Emily on
1. L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub: I've been using this scrub for over two years and love how it gently cleans your pores, removes makeup, and exfoliates skin. It comes with the Srublet attached at the front which is soft but still effective at deep cleaning your face at the end of the day.
2. Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Toner: The sales clerk at Ulta recommended this toner and I love how it works. It's also gentle without a harsh alcohol smell and the price tag is very affordable compared to some of the bigger makeup brand names.
Follow Nicole on
2. Risk! Podcast I'm obsessed with this podcast ever since I discovered podcasts existed. I love listening to other people tell tales from their lives. It makes me feel a little closer to understanding others.
3. This is Where I Leave You I love books that make me laugh but are also "dramatic" enough to keep me intrigued. This book was the perfect mix and I couldn't put it down. The movie was really good too, plus it had Tina Fey and Jason Bateman in it and you can't go wrong with those two!
4. Cheesesteak Egg Rolls I had these gifts from God at a work function and they were amazing. I tried to make them at home and failed (it was, in fairness to me, my first attempt at frying anything), but they're so good I'll risk making them again.
5. Hand Relief Creme by Aveda. I've never had to deal with dry hands and I hate the greasy feel of most lotions. This year, however, my hands have been ridiculously dry and I've tried a ton of hand cremes, this one was the only one that moisturized my hands and didn't leave me feel like my hands were an oil slick.
3. Bite Beauty high pigment lip pencils. These are awesome and not drying at all. I have one in Velvet and one in Amarone. I love them. They're pricey at $24, but they have no parabens, sulfates, or synthetics. Kathy B originally introduced me to this line and I love it. I have a lipstick too but these pencils are where it's at for me.
Thanks to Emily & Nicole for their recommendations! My sixth recommendation is that you enter to win a $50 Amazon gift card. What else are you going to do in February aside from troll the internets looking for loot?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What are you recommending this month?