$200, but you get the point. Anyway, let's add up the week, shall we?
3. This passage from a book I finished this week.
Goodreads with a Goodreads staffer for a half hour during lunch on Wednesday, then getting a $30 amazon gift card for doing so. I would pay other people to talk about reading so it was a big win in my book.
5. Prepped 10 freezer meals on Wednesday night at my neighbor's. My first time using Wildtree products, which are like Tastefully Simple but organic. I'll report back after I eat the meals.
6. Stitch Fix got it right with this sweater, sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.
1. Not enough hours in the day this week
2. Know-it-alls. You're insufferable.
3. On the five block walk to Trader Joe's, some kid on a cell phone gave me a flat tire twice. Dude! Get off the phone and mind your distance from me.
Not too shabby, it's always nice to have more pluses than minuses. How did your week turn out?