3. Two places that have killed it for me customer service-wise recently: Zulily and Wayfair. Both have credited my account and advised me to donate the items that were not working for me, and they did it with a lot of niceness.
4. Last day of my birthday month. I still haven't gotten to Abe Fisher. I'm coming for you, delicious foods. I swear.
6. Seen on the train platform this week:
7. Since we're on the subject of reading, I finished Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly and My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga this week. One about women tortured in the Ravensbruck camp in WWII and one about teenage suicide partners. Just a little light spring reading. Please pass the book with photos of baby animals and no words. Show Us Your Books is on Tuesday, April 12.
8. And still on the book topic, The Armchair Librarians podcast that Jana dreamed up and asked me to join her on is now on iTunes. The audio on the first three is terrible as we are not professionals and were still fucking around. We got serious and asked Steph for help since she's doing the Steph and Tara show so we're hoping for better audio going forward but can't promise less tangents. We are who we are. Anyway I can't give you a link but if you look it up, it's there. See? Check it out!
10. E-card of the week...Tuesday morning a woman on the train was telling anyone who would listen that she had to come into work even though she has the flu...you are not that important, but you are now much hated by your fellow commuters. Stay home!