3. Keep a good thought for MFD please. He's back out at Standing Rock to help move camps. He actually caught a ride from Bismarck with the medic who helped him with his second degree burns when he was out there the first time. His slower season is ending so his free time will not be so plentiful soon. Gotta do it while you can. I told him to stay away from the propane tanks this time.
4. Guess what game I'm playing while he's gone? Everything must go and paper hoarding must die. It's a fun game. Try it!
5. Petty annoyance I can't seem to stop having a shitty attitude about: When I make a reservation at a restaurant and they want me to call them to confirm said reservation a day or two before. Listen...I made it. It's in my calendar. Of course I'll be there. I show up for things like that or I call and cancel. Non-cancelers, get with the program.
6. The countdown is on: 28 days until we open the shore house (hopefully, temperatures leading up to it and forecasted after it permitting), 30 days until daylight savings, 34 days until my 40th birthday, 77 days until vacation.
8. Do you notice a theme with my recent library pickup? It's Girls, Girls, Girls but not in the at the Dollhouse in Ft. Lauderdale or Rocking in Atlanta at Tattletails or Raising hell at the Seventh Veil Motley Crue ways...but in the book title ways. I started with Local Girls, but it didn't grab me and I decided not to finish it. On to Girls in the Moon. Show Us Your Books with me & Jana is this coming Tuesday, February 14. It's going to be a veritable book love-in. Join us.
May I always live to serve you and your crown,