|Monica is blurry because she's a gif but I hate gifs. Love label makers, hate gifs.|
2. Does anyone want to read Behind Her Eyes or Pretty Little World ? I have copies of them and am happy to mail/give them to you under the condition that you mail them to someone else or share them in person with someone else, with the same instructions given to the person you pass them on to. I don't want them mailed back to me, but I do want them shared with as many people as possible. Let me know. I already tried to pawn them off on my co-workers. No takers. EDITED TO ADD these have been claimed! Stay tuned for more in the future.
3. Look how lame my book photos are. Are you following That's What She Read on Instagram? Jenn's book pics absolutely always draw my eye. The only time I am tempted to pose my life on that social media platform is around books, and usually after I see one of Jenn's photos.
4. As long as they're not sleeping, my dogs are very easy to whip into a frenzy of excitement over nothing and I love that about them.
5. Tuesday's post about meeting a Muslim neighbor cost my heart a lot to write and I don't have it in me to go anywhere else on the burned down house front this week. Maybe because there are too many places to go? Protections stripped from transgender CHILDREN and indigenous people abused and shamefully pushed off treaty lands for the zillionth time in this country because greed and oil are more important than water. Anyhoo if you read Tuesday's post, thank you. If it made you think, I'm glad. If you skipped it or hated it, how about this weather we're having?
6. For Black History Month, one of my favorite poems by Maya Angelou.