No affiliate links because Homey don't play that.
I should preface the makeup portion by saying I might wear makeup twice a week and that's usually on the weekend. Like Monday, yesterday, and today...zero makeup. When I do wear it, I wear some of these items (i.e. under eye concealer and lip gloss only, or mascara and lip gloss only, etc.) or on a rare day, all of them.
1. If there is a product I absolutely should use every day, it's under eye concealer. I had someone at Sephora test them on me a few years back and this was a great match: Yves Saint Laurent Anti-Cernes Multi-Action Concealer in pink beige. It is $38 and worth every blessed penny. When this runs out I'm going to try the it Cosmetics under eye concealer though, I've heard good things.
2. I basically use two eye shadows regularly and a third every once in a while. My regular shadows are Foxy from Urban Decay and Peach Beige from Sephora. Sometimes I'll wear my other favorite, Half Baked by Urban Decay.
3. If I use eye shadow, I use primer. Urban Decay is my favorite.
4. I use Prestige eyeshadow in Ebony as a liner. I am the freaking worst at eyeliner.
5. Eyelash curler is e.l.f. It's like $1 and it's just as good as the shu uemura $20 jobby. I've owned both. I can never find it online so I look for it in all stores and snatch them up as I go.
6. Recent convert to Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - I'm going to take it a step further and say Better Than Erryting. I have tried one billion types of high end mascara and pretty much all the drug store brands. I've been using drugstore for a few years now. This one knocked my socks off. Thanks to Jill for the info on this.
7. I wear Sugar Fresh lips daily. Ruby is my actual daily wear, but it was in my purse. This is petal. I wear that a lot too.
8. I also wear F-Bomb by Urban Decay, a recent gift from Jana.
9. The thing I wear the least: it Cosmetics CC Cream. I have never been a full face person. But when I do wear it, I'm loving it and I love the high SPF.
10. I need bronzer with no talc. Jill recommended this to me and I love it: Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Bronzer.
I have NARS Orgasm blush if I need it but I really don't wear it.
Face at night...is uh, sometimes absolutely nothing. When I do the routine, it's this:
Step one: Neutrogena deep clean makeup wipes or Posh Pore-Fect face wash bar (not pictured)
Step two: Spritz of Teddy Organics rose water (not pictured)
Step three: Posh Impish Eyes
Step four: Posh Never Grow Up Anti-Aging Serum, let it sink in for about 10 while I wipe down the sink and toilet and pick up around the bedroom
Step five: Posh Never Grow Up Face Cream and StriVectin-TL tightening neck cream
Face in the morning
Posh BFF exfoliating daily facewash and Posh Pore-Fect face wash bar (not pictured). I also love St. Ives blackhead clearing scrub and St. Ives even and bright scrub and rotate them with the pricier BFF exfoliating face wash.
Step two: Posh Impish Eyes
Step three: Neutrogena clear face SPF 55 (I use a R+F one when I am continuously reapplying all day)
Step four: Posh Night & Day you are the one moisturizer
Do we have any product overlap?