- Franklin Square is at 6th & Race
- Can't really help with parking, I snagged an illegal spot on Randolph
- The festival runs through June 12
- You can walk through the square until 5 p.m. The square is closed from 5-6. Hours are 6-10 Sunday through Thursday and 6-11 Friday and Saturday.
- Adults: $17, 17 and under: 12, under 2: free, seniors/military: $15
- You need timed tickets on Fridays and Saturdays, you can get them at the gate
In addition to the lanterns,
- Square Burger is open
- Craftsmen have booths set up
- There's a gift shop (of course)
- Nightly entertainment on a main stage
Whatever you do this weekend, be safe and have a good one!