2. Here was where I was going to tell you the basement reorganization project from hell is as done as it's going to get right now except Tuesday night I laid on the couch and did nothing so I can't tell you that.
3. Some weeks can go fuck themselves. This is one of them.
4. Library day yesterday. I started Side Effects May Vary last night, which Jana and I will be discussing on the Armchair Librarians episode that airs May 26. We'll likely be discussing How to Start a Fire on the podcast sometime in June if you want to read that. Red Rising has actually been on my to read list since 2/1/14, but I picked it up off of a shelf without realizing I already knew about it. And I feel like I might have read Flesh and Blood by Cornwell, but I won't know until I dive into it. I picked that one up off the shelf too. You guys killed it on Show Us Your Books this week. You're all on fire. I hope you went back and read posts of the later linker uppers. If you didn't, you're missing out!
6. I found these cute planters from Home Depot that go over the deck railing so I'll have little pockets of flowers at the shore like I've always admired at other houses and said I'd have at the fictional shore house I was sure I'd never own but here I am, buying deck planters for it. One more major project upstairs next week and then we're done with major projects for the season, which will give us more time to enjoy the pinch me moments and less need to question if we were crazy for getting ourselves into this.
8. Place your bets in advance - will Memorial Day weekend be cold or temperate?
9. This made me LOL.
10. E-card of the week: Word.
I'm tapped out for the week. You?