I'm late I'm late I'm late. I already shared my spring goals here. This is the report on my winter goals, which can basically be summed up with a grade of D-. There's always next season! My winter season goals were:
1. Make mozzarella cheese at home. Fail. I got into a thing where I was positive I needed a certain type of milk. Further research let me know I could use almost any milk, but the time ran out.
2. Weights 3x/week and walking once a week. I abandoned my program and need to get back up to speed. The only way I can do that is slowly! Fail. I got back into zumba and walking, but not weights yet.
3. Eat at Abe Fisher. Fail. I meant to go before my birthday but time got away from me.
4. Reconfigure basement rooms and how we're using them. This will require purging and reorganization. Pass, even though it's still in progress. Hampered by ceiling leak and pipe replacement and the decision to paint before I reconfigure.
6. Bake a carrot cake. Fail.
9. Try five recipes I have pinned on pinterest. pear, cranberry, and gingersnap crumble; jalapeno popper quinoa bites; leftover hambone soup; honey soy chicken drumsticks; corned beef and cabbage soup
10. Go up to the Liberty One observation deck. Fail. And I work right next door to it. LOL
Happy weekend, friends!