2. I actually forgot about this but I did have cars with more than one key. It's crazy that that was the norm and now it's so not.
3. Today would have been my Grandmom's birthday. I miss celebrating with her, she would always pick the restaurant for the family dinner which was awesome because I hate picking restaurants. I wish she could physically be here to meet Lola Jean - she was really great at getting down to a kid level and playing with kids. Plus I think Lola resembles her and I feel her around a lot whenever I'm with my niece. I'll make sure Lola knows her stories!
4. Birthday week reports: I began my birthday by cleaning the shore house until 12:15 in the morning. MFD put my Christmas present bike together, and we went to breakfast down at Jon & Patty's in the morning before finishing some things and trying to get a contractor in to fix a failing wall heater. We got back home around noon. I meant to get a shower, but instead roamed all day in sweats, unshowered and with no makeup on. NFG.
7. Target in the middle of a weekday is luxurious. As is allowing yourself to browse and buy at will.
8. The evening was spent at home...just where I wanted the be. I didn't even feel like going out to dinner. More often than not I like to spend the actual day of my birthday just being. MFD brought me Brother's Pizza at my request and I watched Bosch and hung out with the dogs. Also, did you guys know I share a birthday with RBG? When I finally did shower, I had to represent. Of course, since I celebrate all month, the celebrations will continue.
9. Tomorrow is the first seasonal goal linkup with me & Sara from My Journey of Doing. Seasonal goals work best for me - I feel like a month is a little too short for me to stretch. I hope you'll join us!
10. E-card of the week...I couldn't find one. But I liked these things a lot.