3. I started using two monitors at work last week, and it rocks.
4. I got a new iphone for work. Meanwhile back at the ranch, I still use my trusty little LG phone to text. I carry two phones and have for almost 10 years. When people ask me why, I always make up something different. Such as "I'm in the CIA/This is how I run my brothel business/I use this one to field my calls for the Psychic Friends Network/Tiny Baby Jesus calls me here." It's fun.
5. Last night I switched my summer and winter clothes over. Things that didn't fit well last summer fit now. And a beloved bathing suit that I absolutely adored but last fit into five years ago now fits again. I am super fucking jazzed. I am a major purger, and I held onto that thing for four seasons. You know I really wanted to wear it again.
|Mid-transition = holy mess|
7. I've been thinking a lot this week about limits. What is enough? When is enough? We are constantly growing, and I find my tolerance has increased for some things and decreased for others. It's good to give yourself a gut check every now and again. FYI, things I have decreased tolerance for: adults who make stupid decisions, people who don't appreciate what they have in their lives, selfish people, people who groom themselves on the train, humidity, crumbs on counter tops, food waste.
8. I've gone all week with no nail polish (besides clear). I planted on three different days, but still. The universe is clearly out of alignment. I will remedy this tonight after I get my hair done by the fabulous Kristi Morgan at Sensational Scissors.
9. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about Instagram. Gus was happy to oblige.
|What's the fuss, Gus?|
|Clean up your feet, ladies, be it at home or at a nail place|
I hope you have the Memorial Day weekend your heart desires. Remember to wear your sunscreen and reapply,