3. Just watching the Besty DeVos hearings secure in the knowledge that I'm more qualified to run education in this country.
4. Tis the season for people wanting to get their summer vacations booked. I generally have awesome interactions with people, which I am so grateful for...but honestly I'm also grateful for the fruit loops because they make me laugh. Monday I got an email from someone looking to rent our shore house. They are looking for a place with six parking spaces in a driveway - not super usual in Ocean City - and I said no, sorry, we only have two spaces, but good luck in your search. He said, "Do you think you'll be building more parking before August? We'd rent from you if there were more spaces." LOLOL Welp...I'd rent a condo on Mars if there was oxygen...and no sir, we will not be building more parking by August in a town where you can't fart on your property without securing a permit to do so.
5. I think about re-opening the shore house every day. I miss being there much more than I missed being there last winter. Last winter I was happy for the break. This year, not so much so I'll open it earlier than we should or need to and freeze my ass off down there with a smile on my face.
6. In other warm weather news, I've booked two excursions for our upcoming cruise. Small group catamaran in Barbados and a private tour of St. Lucia. I love choose your own adventure days.
|via Silver Moon|
8. Every time I see this sponsored post on instagram I immediately think why is there a photo of someone pulling their pants down to sit on the toilet on here?
10. Ecard of the week...sorry, I had to.
I'll catch you guys here on Monday for TWTW. Have a great weekend! I'll be around on Instagram as always.