2. Back to the gym this week. I sucked at life and did not go last week, and the week before I was in California, and the week before California I assed out of half of the week. Dear self: it's painful to get back into the gym routine, so just keep going and stop being a lazy excuse making mofo. The first day back to the gym I forgot my hair tie. That's karma saying "I told you to keep going, asshole. This is what you get."
3. I just noticed that my ankles are scaly on the outside. I must be missing a spot with my moisturizer, making me the Lizard Queen. No relation to the Lizard King. Have I ever mentioned I don't care for The Doors?
4. This blog turned one year old on July 31. I missed it. I should've baked cupcakes.
6. I want to see The Dark Knight Rises, The Bourne Legacy, The Campaign, and Men in Black III. When we were in our early 20s, we went to the movies all the time. Now it's one million dollars per ticket, I'm tired after being out of the house from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.+, and I usually wait until I can get it at the Redbox. B-i-n-g-o and Lameo is my nameo.
7. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Child, INDEED. Have you seen this on TLC? For those not in the know, HBBC was on Toddlers & Tiaras, and she was hilarious. So they gave her and her redneck family their own show. The father works seven days a week, and the rest of them sleep until noon, 1, 2. Then they get up and eat cheeseballs and prepare for pageants. They fart a lot too. What? It's a must-watch.
9. If you liked The Red Tent by Anita Diamant, try The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman. I stayed up to finish it last night.
10. Ecard of the week: I picked this gem up from Gena on the facespace. It made me cackle loudly.
You gotta get your groove on, before you go get paid. So tip up your cup and throw your hands up
And let me hear the party say, "this concludes my Thursday Thoughts."