2. Here's something else that's insane in the membrane: this breath sucking, awful, hideous, shiteous heat. Take it back. Whoever sent it, just take it back. Liquid hot magma. Go away.
3. Doesn't this photo look reminiscent of Friday Night Lights? It was taken from Neshaminy High School's football field, but it totally could've been taken in Dillon, Texas. Or did Coach Taylor really move to Philadelphia? When is someone buying me the entire Friday Night Lights series on DVD?
4. I don't think I can adequately put into words the rage and disbelief I have in Michigan State Rep Lisa Brown being banned from speaking on the House floor for a day after using the word vagina in an argument about an anti-abortion bill. ARE YOU KIDDING ME MICHIGAN? IT IS THE NAME OF A BODY PART AND IT WAS USED IN AN ARGUMENT ABOUT EVERYONE'S INTENSE INTEREST IN CONTROLLING THAT BODY PART. Vagina is not a dirty word, you fucking morons.
This makes me so angry I get all SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH flustered.
Thank you Eve Ensler and all the others who busted a move out to Michigan for an impromptu performance of The Vagina Monologues this Monday night on the steps of the state house.
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA.
6. I simply cannot get enough of summer salads made with orzo. I've been concocting all kinds of awesome things.
7. TV time: Last night I took some time to catch up on Girls. I also watched the first two episodes of True Blood - Tara, go away. And I finally watched the season finale of The Killing. Holy shitskies. I didn't see that coming.
8. Jessica Biel, I'd like to talk to you about the bangs that are clearly hurting your soul. It's time to let them go. Call me.
9. I think you should read this book.
One more day. I can do this. Stay hydrated, people.