2. The monthly spread - I need a spread for the month, and the boxes are roomy enough for me to write in.
3. I like how each day is blocked out into Morning - Day - Night.
Things I don't like:
2. Bleed through when I use my colored sharpie pens. I've never had a planner that did not bleed through, so this is par for the course.
Things I don't use:
2. The colored stickers. I can see who they would be useful for - one color per kid, one color per sport, etc. It doesn't really apply to me.
3. While I don't refer to this weekly or even monthly, I love that they include 2015 & 2016 calendars in the planner that ends in December 2014. I like to be able to refer ahead. I need to know what years I will have to take off for my birthday.
1 x 2013-2014 life planner -zen gems (PLN14-19) = $62.50 (base $50)
line 1 : Stephanie
i would like an 18-month calendar!
july 2013 - december 2014 ($ 5.00)
extra colorful stickers
no, please do not add extra colorful stickers
no, please do not add a set of colorful markers
yes, i would like to add an adhesive pen holder ($ 2.50)
2 personalized notepads
no, please do not add notepads
no, please do not add a set of 3 colorful elastic bands
Shipping Rate (FedEx Economy Ground (2-5 business days)): $8.65
Gift Voucher Amount Redeemed (EGC2002727BXU23RA6): -$25.00
FYI - I won the $25 gift card in a giveaway. I got nothing from Erin Condren for this review, it's all my own opinion.
I'm not an electronic calendar girl. Never have been, never will be. I need to write it down in my serial killer handwriting and display it for all of you.
I am not opposed to paying a high price for a planner - I virtually live and die by it. It keeps all of my appointments, it maps out my professional and personal lives, and it keeps me on top of things. I am a former Franklin Covey girl, and the inserts were at least $50/year. I get a lot of value from my planners and I'm willing to pay a high price for them.
Since this planner is 18 months, I'm using it for $3.47 a month. I spend more than that for a large iced coffee at DD once a week, and I love my DD but it's not giving me any long-term payoff.
Paying $3.47/month to be organized and effective is worth it to me. Could I do it for cheaper? Sure. The quality assembly and durability of this planner makes me feel more secure than one I pick up in Target though. It has weight and presence, and the cute design and energetic colors don't hurt either. I consider it money well spent.
Erin Condren, I'm a fan. Put her on your Christmas list this year and kick 2014's ass organizationally.
Linking up with