2. Well of course it's going to be negative eleventy billion at the shore this weekend, because it's the weekend we were opening it up and I was planning to get the initial outdoor work done. Sooo we postponed and will turn the water back on on Tuesday to officially open it. Maybe? Because now there's snow in that forecast too. Today it's going to be 60 and tomorrow it's going to snow. Get your shit together, March. We are going down Saturday to get it at least cleaned and put back together so I'm not spending my birthday doing that this year.
3. This is your friendly weekly reminder that I'm sleeping out again on March 24 for Covenant House Pennsylvania. They provide an immediate safe harbor for homeless kids under 21 but also work to help these kids become self sufficient going forward. Read about last year's sleep out here and donate here if you're so inclined, and you can register through that site if you'd like to sleep out yourself! Thanks for your consideration, and thank you so much to everyone who has already donated to me or MFD.
4. My friend Jenn shared this on Facebook and I can't stop laughing at it.
6. I really want a letter board, if only to do things like this and crack myself the fuck up every time I walk by it. I'm going to put it in my kitchen when I get one.
7. First order of biz: Tuesday is Show Us Your Books with me & Jana! I pre-ordered the newest Nickolas Butler because I am a huge fangirl so I started that yesterday.
Sometimes I think about when new people read here on a particularly curse-ful day and laugh. I can't help it.