2. I'm getting a pedicure at some point this weekend. I need one. I have a massage scheduled for Sunday too. And I got my hair done last night by the fabulous Kristi at Sensational Scissors. So that about covers it for personal upkeep.
3. Speaking of self-care...for those dug in against our current leaders and despairing anew every time someone's right or voice gets whacked away by trump's poisonous pen, you need to read this article: How to Stay Outraged Without Losing Your Mind. We're playing the long game right now and we can't afford to burn out. Recharge. Resist. In the interest of my own self care and in yours, I am not going to go through the events of week one of the trump presidency that made it a dumpster fire for dems and progressives. Instead, I had cake for breakfast yesterday.
5. They are lounging like they've earned it though...Geege in the bed that's Mae's size and Mae in my new chair like she's the queen or something. Have you ever? LOL
Lauren. It's rare for me to remember who recommended a book, so when I do, I'm giddy. What are you reading?
8. I had fun sharing what I'm loving lately last week. As I mentioned, I used to do that monthly but got out of the habit. I will probably get back into it since Lauren and Bre are hosting a new linkup the last Tuesday of every month. Meaning, this Tuesday coming up.
9. Reminder: Repeat after me:
10. Ecard of the week...winter mornings, am I right?
What's up with you?