I'm going to be short and sweet here. Tomorrow check back in to see how I did on my fall goals - spoiler alert: terrible.
1. Complete a 30 day challenge.
2. Get the tattoo on my back redone. I haven't had a needle on my skin like that in over 16 years.
3. Grounds for Sculpture.
4. Purge and reorganize entire house, little by little. Carry through fall and over winter.
5. Bake french bread. If it doesn't get done this time I am never allowed to put it on another goal list for the rest of my life.
6. Figure out the lower porch railing replacement/clean up at the shore.
7. Mutter Museum.
8. Book airfare for cruise.
9. Walk over the Brooklyn Bridge.
10. See a play on Broadway.
What's on your to do list this winter?