1. Now it can be Christmas, because I've seen the holiday light show at Wanamaker's. I mean Macy's. Philly friends, it goes until December 31 and the Wanamaker's link right there will give you show times.
2. I love that there's a carousel right in the middle of the City Hall courtyard.
3. It is indeed Christmas time in the city, and the big ass tree in front of City Hall with the awesome Liberty Bell topper even has my neighborhood in the bottom cutout.
4. Have you watched How Lovely to be a Woman in 2016? Nailed it.
5. MFD did Code Blue earlier this week. The dogs were quite pleased and spread out all over his side. In burn news, his hands are healing really well and he does not need skin grafts.
6. I am in a really good purging groove right now...so good that what I'm looking forward to most in my downtime next week is getting rid of shit. The main thing that has slipped in the past year with the management of two houses is that I did not stick to one in and one out. And I did not come up with a solid storage system for things for the shore that I need to store at home. It's time to right those wrongs.
7. Congratulations to Brittany for winning the annual Show Us Your Books holiday giveaway. Don't forget to link up on Tuesday with your favorite books of 2016. Readers, check back armed with your Christmas gift cards! Currently reading:
8. It's not Christmas until I spend eleventy billion unnecessary dollars at DiBruno Brothers on our holiday favorites: pepper shooters, black lava cashews, sweet sopressata, port wine spread, and Prima Donna gouda. And then MFD eats something he's not supposed to eat and pisses me off.
Linking up with Kristin & Joey