2. If you missed me talking about it on Instagram, $562 later, Gus was basically diagnosed with a virus. He is back to his normal jackassing around self, inserting himself where he doesn't belong, making squeaky toy noises and wanting to play at 12:27 a.m. two nights in a row.
4. Last weekend was the longest time I've been at the shore consecutively since we bought our house. It's weird, I'm usually ready to come home at a certain point on vacation, no matter where I am, so I can be in MY home. But now I'm all wait, this is home too. I'm never quite ready to come home from there. Especially in the off-season!
5. Bruce Springsteen played for over four hours last night and I was there. I'm exhausted. More tomorrow.
6. My nails were a fucking horrorshow yesterday. I love light nail colors but feel like they only look good on me these days in a gel. So I did that on my nails - cue the bitching about how I hate gel in about four days. I usually only get them 3-4 times a year, mostly on vacations or (like now) when I just can't be bothered. My toes are OPI Dusk Over Cairo. My accompanying photos leave a lot to be desired.
Colin Kaepernick and jack shit to say about things like this.
8. This week in books, I had to file The Beet Queen as do not finish. I read 50% of it too. It's been a while since I've done that. More book talk on Show Us Your Books on Tuesday!