2. Finalize Europe bookings. Hell yes I did. We are now going to Scotland at the end of our Ireland trip instead of Paris and we're all set for hotels and flights throughout the trip. My dad booked the car in Ireland as well and to/from airport transport here in the US. Dunzo. Meeting of the minds on packing happened earlier in September as well.
3. Finish basement reorganization project for the love of God. Fail. I have this on my calendar two dates in October to see if I can get it done.
4. Purge summer clothes. Done. Vietnam Vets picked up at the beginning of June and I'm working on another pile in the spare room now.
5. Sugar scrub twice a week. Yes. With my favorite sugar scrub from Blue Eden in OCNJ.
6. Attend zumba class at new studio. Fail. Hell I failed attending my regular zumba classes.
7. Try Thursday night yoga class. Fail. I did sign up to attend both six and seven in October, does that count?
8. Try two new restaurants and two new recipes (one on the grill). I tried La Calaca Feliz in Philly and Ike's Seafood and a host of other new restaurants at the shore. I tried cilantro lime cauliflower and personal portobello pesto pizzas.
9. Walk or ride my bike the entire length of the boardwalk in Ocean City. Done!
10. Visit Philadelphia Museum of Art Sculpture Garden. Done.