TGIF mofos! I know, I know, I throw out the Chinese Proverbs like ninjas throw nunchaku. I was going to spell it nunchucks, so thank you Google Gods. Five things about my week:
1. One of my beloved Gerbera daisies. Ain't she a beaut, Clark? Who wants to come and weed my flower beds this weekend? Don't everyone volunteer at once.
2. Summer facial regimen:
- Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash: Very frothy and lovely. Mama like. $20 bucks.
- Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Andioxidant Facial Moisturizer. I was like if it doesn't work, whatever, it's $5.99. I actually love it. And bought it before I dropped $20 on an Origins moisturizer I had my eye on. Win win.
- Trusty L'Oreal Sublime Sun SPF 50, $10.99. If you don't wear sunblock daily, we need to talk. I wear it daily and my face still has color. Get with the program!
- Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment, $43. Ouch, yes? However I had a $25 gift card so pin a rose on my nose. Next time I have to buy some I will have to sell my soul.
4. It's there. You have to be cognizant of it daily.
5. Guess what guess what guess what? My Erin Condren 18-month planner is on her way to me. Yes, I did just buy a planner a few months ago. Then once upon a time when I was hauling ass to make the train one Friday, my water bottle emptied out inside my work bag and made all of the contents ugly, including my planner. Luckily I won a $25 gift certificate to Erin Condren from Chels at Red Velvet Rooster, and happiness is on its way. I will be spending at least two days OCD'ing the shit out of this new Rolls Royce of planners.
Have a great weekend you guys. I'll be around, livin' and breathin' this Philadelphia freedom just like Elton John sang about. Peace out.
Linking up with