2. I got soul but I'm not a soldier. I got soul but I'm not a soldier. I got soul but I'm not a soldier. I GOT SOUL BUT I'M NOT A SOLDIER.
3. I've spent the past week swimming in the James Patterson pool. It's nice to take a dip every once in a while but I'm ready to get out. Currently I'm almost halfway through The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. What are you reading?
7. We can't control anything in life except our reaction to things. That's the bold, plain truth. Read Kathy's Happiness post at Vodka and Soda. We sing in the same choir so to speak.
8. I'm sick of pushy male commuters. I'm not saying you have to let women go ahead of you to board the train, but I am saying you are not allowed to push anyone out of the way to get on, male or female. And when you push a woman, well you're an asshole bully tittybaby, aren't you? It is annoying to have to push back or tell adult males to stop pushing. I'm claustrophobic and afraid of jail otherwise I'd cut a bitch. Can you tell?
9. I'm girding my loins to be plunged into darkness at 5 p.m. since we turn back the clocks this weekend. Bring on the increased dosage of Vitamin D supplements. I'm also steeling myself for the havoc winter wreaks on my skin. My weapons: Ahava mineral body lotion, Palmer's Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E body butter from The Body Shop (I wait for their killer sale and look out for Groupons to save cash), and J&J baby oil gel. What are your go to lotions when you need to bring out the big guns?
10. E-card of the week:
Trick or treat, mofos. Go get some candy. Save the Reese's peanut butter pumpkins for me.