Today's Friday Five is about maintenance - ways in which I'm high maintenance and ways in which I'm low maintenance. Thanks to Laura for her help flushing out these lists.
Ways in which I am High Maintenance:
1. I must have a lot of ice in my drinks.
2. If I am getting coffee out and it has a lid, it must also have a straw or I will throw a shit fit that is way out of proportion to the actual situation. There are times when insanity shines through my face like a bright ray of sunshine. This is one of those times. After being burned too many times in DD drive thrus, I've started carrying straws in my middle console.
3. My house must be cleaned top to bottom weekly, some areas (vacuuming, bathroom and kitchen wipe down) multiple times per week. I blame those dogs. Their hair is in cahoots to create chaos all over the house.
4. I want an immediate response to my emails and texts. I know you're looking at your phone.
5. Only one person cuts and colors my hair, and that person is not me. It's Kristi Morgan at Sensational Scissors.
Ways in which I am Mid-Maintenance:
1. I am not well if my nails aren't painted but I do do them at home.
Ways in which I am Low Maintenance:
1. I will run errands in yoga pants. Don't care.
2. Hotel rooms - I'm only sleeping there, so I refuse to pay a lot for a room in a luxe hotel. Mid-range suits my needs quite well.
3. I am not a demanding or needy friend.
4. I am not into fancy dancer cars. As long as it goes, it's good with me.
5. I don't blow dry my hair and I don't wear makeup daily. It takes me less than 30 minutes to shower and get out the door even if I am wearing makeup.
And you? What are your highs and lows?
Linking up with