- Be the person who gets up a half hour earlier than they need to just because. Not today because my alarm never went off, but someday
- Start writing a novel instead of saying I need to find the time
- Finish an entire tube of lip balm instead of throwing it out near the end
- Grow vegetables
- Own a house down the shore
- Store my clothes in a walk-in closet
- Get a mud bath treatment at the spa
- Attempt to spend two weeks as a vegetarian
- Eat lobster in Maine
- Learn how to use a drill
- Buy a king size bed
- Make a pie crust from scratch instead of being a lazy ahole and buying one
- See Niagara Falls from the Canadian side
- Redo the floors in our house
- Take an elevator to the top of City Hall
- Map out and complete a Philadelphia Cheesesteak Tour (please send me your Must Rate locations)
- Stand at the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- Exercise more without it being a fight
- Actually pick a fruit I mean to pick when it's in season - strawberries, apples, whatever.
- Get MFD to agree to my idea of what to do with the shitty backyard landscaping. Any of my ideas. Just one will do.
Some of these things will obviously happen before others, I mean I work one block from City Hall and have for five years, I could be up at the top tomorrow. Maine, the Grand Canyon, and Niagara obviously require a little more planning.
Tell me. What are some of your somedays?
Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Daily Tay.