Thursday, September 5, 2013
1. I am the Summer Grinch. I'm done with summer's weather, summer activities, summer bugs, summer food, summer songs, and my summer wardrobe. Flip flops, long periods of daylight, tomatoes, jersey corn and basil can stay. Otherwise, I'm ready to move on.
2. Five days into No Spend September, I've added 10 things to my Amazon Wish List. None of them are pressing items.
3. Five days into the September Squat challenge, today is a rest day. How are you doing?
4. Days until my car goes into the shop: one. Dear sweet baby wrench toting Jesus dressed in your mechanic overalls (are they a real thing, or only in movies?), do not let this break my bank.
5. Days until the season three premier of Homeland: 24. But who's counting? Me and everyone else who likes awesome things.
6. Days until Laura and Chris get married: 16!
Watership Down after numerous recommendations. What are you reading?
8. I love LOVE Park. Did you know it was designed by Kevin Bacon's dad? It was. It's great for people watching. I also like to offer to take photos for people in front of the fountain or Robert Indiana's iconic LOVE Statue. They get so happy and only spend 15 seconds deliberating if I'm going to steal their camera like in National Lampoons European Vacation.
Fall Board, and I'll take my recipe/to do cues from there.
10. Ecard of the week from cousin Terri: