1. I take too many pictures of my dogs, my feet, my nails, my drinks, the sky, food in general, and coffee, and I'm not planning to stop any time soon. For evidence of this extreme abuse of subjects: Instagram feed.
3. I used to over-schedule weekends. Now I say no to people and have a happier life and don't feel like killing people as much. tra la la laaaaaaa. MFD still tries to over-commit us to things and I appear like the bad guy when I say no, but Honey Badger don't give a shit.
6. Reply all in an email that is not conversational or requiring any reply: why?
7. I waged war on Comcast this week and got our bill lowered by $50 a month. That will do until I get my ass in gear with streaming and cancel cable all together.
8. My mind is churning with my Fall To Do list. I guess that means I should complete everything on the Summer to Do list, hmm?
9. Guess what September is? Another spending freeze month. No unnecessary/non-budgeted spending. Look for another spending freeze diary of sin like this one and this one. I am embarking on this Stop Spending in September freeze with Marla from Luck Fupus. Would you care to join us? We're sharing our shit, i shouldn't have spent that diaries on October 1.
10. Ecard of the week. Truth.