One of my best friends and my husband share a birthday on September 1. We have two other friends with that birthday (AJ & Drew), as well as Evan & Jenny's son Griffin. It's a popular day in our lives. My June babies shared their pearls of wisdom, so I decided to ask my September 1 babies to do the same. Enjoy!
1. Love your pets as much as you love your family and friends...the unconditional love you receive from them is unmatched.
2. Always drink responsibly, even when you don't!
3. Love your spouse or partner as much as you love your pets.
4. Always remember to pack underwear. And bring flushable wipes when traveling.
5. Follow the golden rule, always!!!
2. Wine goes with everything, at any time, with anything, with every occasion.
3. I have discovered I have severe road rage. Mini vans do not belong in the left lane. If I could instill anything in current and would-be drivers it would be Left lane= pass, Right line= drive like a snail. Other than that, I’m a very happy person!
4. I love my friends and family. My friends have become my family! Cherish every moment you spend with them!
5. Disney is the most magical place on earth and I would like to move into Cinderella’s castle. It’s my happy place!
6. Don’t be afraid to go anywhere or do anything by yourself. Who cares if others stare or what they say. I can do what I want, when I want and where I want! I am Sunshine and I will spread it around!
And there you have it. I wish you all a wonderful long weekend, and I wish my September 1 babies a very happy birthday on Sunday. Love you guys!
Linking up with