I know, I know. You're thinking "I thought this girl's birthday was two weeks ago." I confuse people by celebrating all month. Today is my actual birthday. I celebrate the shit out of my birthday because it's the day that brought me into this life and I love it. So happy birthday to me!
I do not work on my birthday. Today I will be playing pretend. I will pretend that I'm a lady who lunches, a lady of leisure, a lady who gets massages in the morning, a lady who does some light shopping looking for nothing in particular, a lady who wears yoga pants all day. Dream day.
Forgive me in advance for the scandalously long post on a Friday.
The Friday Five
2. This week we tried the Cool Ranch Locos Tacos from Taco Hell. Meh.
3. Carol found this awesome DD card at Suburban Station. Alma mater, represent.
5. Duh, of course I bought myself new flats for my birthday. This is one of a few pairs. Stay tuned for the rest. I've been on the hunt for nude flats, and I love these from Old Navy. The word nude makes me laugh like an eight year old boy.
Birthday bonus - more birthday blasts from the past:
2. My surprise 30th
3. My ninth birthday? At Gamma's.
4. Walking over the Ben Franklin Bridge on my 35th last year.
5. More pink. Four or five?
6. We spent my 31st at the beach for the weekend, a surprise trip from MFD.
7. My drunken mess of a 33rd birthday party at home.. Blackberry, chilled, a lot of it. And Stella, endless bottles. I had a hangover for days. It was fun as hell.
Reveal Day for the Lucky Leprechaun Book & Polish Swap run by Fortune Favors the Brave, Lulu & Sweet Pea, and My Three Bittles. I swapped a book and a polish with Amy from Amy's Cooking Adventures. If you're in the market for some recipes, check her out! Amy sent me a book by one of her favorite authors and a purple Essie polish (Play Date) that's perfect for me since I love purple and perfect for spring. Thanks Amy! This was fun!
I celebrate my birthday ALL month, bitches. So next week, check back here for a little Favorite Things giveaway. After all, I want you to enjoy my birthday month too.
Linking up with my pal Joy at The Sowell Life for The Friday Five