|Downton Source, Kardashian Source|
1. Downton Abbey, how could you? TOO SOON! Another one SO SOON after the most recent one. Sorry for the cryptic talk, I know a lot of friends are watching seasons behind and I don't want to be a spoiler. Email me at email@example.com and let's wail about it together.
2. Is Rob Kardashian the whiniest mofo in the land? Sheesh. Stop being such a bitch, Rob.
3. Why do Snooki and Jionni and the baby live in the basement of his parents' house? She made money on Jersey Shore and she has her own line of makeup and accessories and shit. Get your own place!
4. Welcome back Southland and Body of Proof.
5. I kicked Revenge to the curb. But I still want to be Emily. She kicks ass.
1. I've been thinking A LOT about my dogs dying. Just the thought makes me tear up. A friend of ours lost his dog yesterday, and my canine friends Spanky and Ed also went to the other side in the past year. My boys will be eight and nine. They're getting up there. I want to get a puppy because I want my next dog to know these dogs.
2. I don't feel like doing anything productive this week - working, exercising, cleaning, running errands. None of it. I feel like reading, watching TV, eating Swedish Fish and getting my nails done. It's just one of those weeks.
1. This past weekend I learned what the Harlem Shake was. I don't really know what to think of it, but I keep watching videos of it so I must think something.
2. I tweet my blog right from the share feature on this page, then it's like I forget Twitter exists until there's a political event or awards show going on. Or until I get an email about it. I've been trying to use it more. My mother is a twitter fiend. If she can be in the mix, surely I can be in the mix too.It's like I need a daily reminder in the middle of the day, like the one I created with the explicit intent to photograph. #lame
|Harlem Shake Source|
1. Lying liars who lie
2. Elbow holes. Yesterday was the FOURTH time I've found a hole in my elbow at work over the past yeaer. The second one in just a little over a MONTH. WTF.
1. Repinned from Lauren G. I'd like to show this to a lot of people.
Those are my Wednesday things. Use them in good health.
Linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday.