1. Go skydiving.
2. See two movies in the theater. You're probably thinking, "Two? You are lame, lady." This is huge for me, we never go to the movies anymore.
3. Watch two new to me movies every month.
4. Go tubing on the Delaware.
5. Go vegetarian for two weeks. I am a total meat hound so this will not be easy.
6. Personal spending freeze from January 1 until February 15. Buy nothing but necessities and don't be vague about what a necessity is vs. what a need is. Example: want is a pair of mustard flats that I made sure to purchase on 12/31, even though it surely FELT like a NEED. Um, or the MAC Snob lipstick and boundless beige lipglass I purchased at 10:34 on NYE. Thanks Jen C for the recommendations!
7. Make one of the fancy cupcakes I've pinned on pinterest in the past year.
8. Grow this blog and be better about planning posts/choosing topics in advance.
9. Write down what I eat. Including the chocolate cake I'm eating this morning for breakfast.
10. Host a Favorite Things party.
11. Eat at 12 new restaurants.
12. Try 24 new recipes.
13. Go strawberry picking and make a strawberry rhubarb pie from the results.
14. Up my water intake.
15. Improve my physical strength.
16. Read 24 books.
17. Touch up the ceiling paint in our bedroom.
18. Continue expanding the staircase wall into a full blown gallery wall.
19. Purchase a fancy dancer camera and use it.
20. One random act of kindness. Every week. 52 weeks. Keep a list.
21. 52 week savings plan (late addition)
Have you set any personal goals for the coming year? Tell me about them!
Linking up with Shanna and Savannah and Janna.