2. Do you watch Hart of Dixie? I do, and I love it. My friend Gwen and I think Bluebell might be the perfect place to live. Monday was the season finale, and hot damn it was good. The hiatus is the perfect time for you to catch up on it. Now git.
4. I wish summer Fridays were starting tomorrow. Or ever. I've never worked at a company that does summer Fridays. They sound wonderful.
5. I'm reading Everything I Needed to Know About Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume. It's lovely.
6.This morning on Preston & Steve, I heard them talking about a guy who fears silverware, medieval furniture, and komodo dragons. I don't feel so weird about my weird fears now.
7. I love my HOPE bracelets made by Debbie Peters that she's selling to benefit Relay For Life. There's still time to buy if you want some! We can raise money until August. They're $8 each or two for $15.
8. Is Sandusky's lawyer serious, asking them to throw out charges? My head explodes thinking about this.
9. We're almost to Memorial Day. How?
10. If I take the 7:37 train in, I get off and hear this announcment "Now arriving - the 8:08 to Temple University." Then I immediately start singing But I know y'all wanted the 808 can you feel that B-A-S-S, bass...But I know y'all wanted the 808 can you feel that B-A-S-S, bass.
I like the way you move,